ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Than (insurance company) = cheap!

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Been with elephant for last 4 years as I've always found them to be the cheapest.

This years renewal on my 172 with them is approx £700 based on 31 yr old, no points, 7 yr ncb, mother and gf on policy. Me with one claim, gf with one claim. Protected no claims.

Thought I'd check out More Than even though it's always been impossible for anyone to beat elephant for me.

Came out with £503. And that's with automatic no claims protection.
Getting it for £543 with roadside, home and relay breakdown.

Might be worth others having a look at it.

:)

BMW M135i
Yep, there super cheap if you've got a standard car. They came out with £600, had to go with £900 because of the mods oh well :(.

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
17 Years old, Lowered Racing Suspention

Churchill Insurence
Pass Plus Completed
New Driver

£2230

Fully Comp RAC Europe Cover as well!

Pritty Steap!!! :S

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
LOL yeah pritty mad. I mean i know ppl with unmodded cars that drive mad as out at my age with like £700 insurence and it pissses me off!!!!

Oh well what can i do, but one day own an Car Insurence Co and give Clio Drive really cheap insurence and make eveyone else pay!! :)

on the look out
just got my price £252 fully comp with my misses on as named driver she hasnt got any no claims as always been named driver on my cars , r.a.c :D

Iceberge cup,mito tb
im 22 with one years no-claims and pay bout £900 and thats with an uprated exhaust, with elephant

MINI Cooper S
I just got a good renewal with more than, 19, 2 years no claims, on pay monthly, free break down cover, and 1.4 16v dynamique+.... £600 a year :)

Clio Dynamique 1.2 2005
this is abit of topic but.. howcomes my profile pic dont come up when i do replies? any help?. i am a member now :) so i dont know why it aint there? cheers.