ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morette headlight wiring help please

clio 16v
right, ive got everything wired in, and everything is working how it should apart from the the 2 smaller headlights, nearest the grill. they just dont do anything! any ideas on what the cause could be please?

Car is a mk1 16v BTW

You know the smaller ones only work when you pull the handle towards you? ;)

I can check the wiring for you tomorrow after work if you haven't figured it out by then.

clio 16v
^^^^ yup had gathered thats what they was for!!! doesnt work tho!! if your local mate, i would be very grateful!

If only the main lights works, then I suspect that you have connected the yellow wire on the left side and the blue wire on the right side (I hope your wires are coloured the same) incorrectly.

The yellow wire should connect to the white wire of the left main light.

MoretteWiringLeftB.JPG

The blue wire should connect to the black wire of the right main light.

MoretteWiringRight.JPG

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
  clio 16v
hhmmmm dont think mine look like that! i do have spare yellow wire, with nowhere to plug it in, guessing that has something to do with it!
did you get a connector on yours to hook over the live terminal on the battery??