ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning All!

Good morning

As a previous lover of Hondas and BMW's i was quite suprised at myself for taking a 182 in px against my Z4

However what a great decision. Such a fun little car that i intend to abuse round my local track (castle coombe) and take to the nurburgring.

It needs a bit of work but that will all become clear when i start a project thread in the near future

Apologies in advance for the bombardment of questions that will be coming everyones way!!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
002d7384ef2fe9630a3a1a87c5d3b8d6.jpg

He sure did... There it is on the left at brunchen!!

Superb picture!! Must admit The Clio needs a little more work than I first expected. Ordered brakes for it but I need to get the knackered cv boot and this mysterious oil leak sorted. Oh and one of the xenon lights wont work. Tried changing the bulb but no luck. Oh and it also whines a bit when you Rev it which worries me. Other than that I love it!!!!!

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Superb picture!! Must admit The Clio needs a little more work than I first expected. Ordered brakes for it but I need to get the knackered cv boot and this mysterious oil leak sorted. Oh and one of the xenon lights wont work. Tried changing the bulb but no luck. Oh and it also whines a bit when you Rev it which worries me. Other than that I love it!!!!!
Shame you're no closer, could get it in shape!!

I know mate! It's a pain. I would gladly throw the car and cash at you to get the harder stuff sorted! It needs to be sorted by June because that's when I throw the pcp piece of s**t aygo back at Toyota! Can't do it anymore. I'd rather commute in the Clio!

They are one of those cars that really get under your skin. Everytime I look at Pistonheads through the classifieds I start to wonder if I should change mine but then I take it for a spirited drive and I start buying little parts for the car. Bet they are great on track.