ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Morning Cup run...

I went for a blast through the Wiltshire countryside this morning before work, after several murky days it was as bright as anything and I could hardly see, so I pulled over for a quick photo...

37971618-L.jpg

Valver..
cracking pic.... had a photo like that of my car lyin about! Could b a larda thou...out line of the car looks similar...

Day said:
I wanna see Stonehenge in the background tomorrow ;)

You wouldn't see me on the A303 between 6am and 9pm even if you paid me to drive it, I hate it!

Can't afford all these pleasure runs but I just can't stop, 5000 miles done now in 4 months, I worked out recently that somewhere around 2000 of these have been for no reason whatsoever (i.e.just driving for the hell of driving, then going home again), I've never been out of bed so much at 5 or 6am as I have since I got the Cup!

clio 182 black /gold
That is a real good picture. Is that the only 1 you took? I would like to the rest of them :)