ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mortal Kombat X

Arctic 182
It was MK trilogy that did it for me back in the day. I think 9 was the one I played most recently on PS3, Kitana, Reptile, Nightwolf were my preferred characters!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Extremely excited about this! Look out for the Mortal Kombat fighting controller, it's freaking epic! It's had amazing reviews so far!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I don't know, I just can't get excited about fighting games anymore :( used to love them all back in the days though!

A SHED!
This is a hoot. They've messed up jonny cage up but the rest is pretty much arcade perfect. The fatalities are hilarious. 9/10 for me.

A SHED!
Lol. The fatalities aren't hard to do anyway. They'll get ya by doing character packs I reckon. Cause they're characters like stryker, since, smoke, kabal and nightwolf that appear in the game but you can't select. As well as Jason and predator...lol. Overall it's a laugh. Just a shame gaming companies do such stunts.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a very quick play through. Done one tower challenge which was just to get used to the controls. Managed to finish it on medium just over ten minutes, died 4 times I think and played with a few characters.
Started the single player and played through Johnny Cage. I'll pick it up again in a bit though, seems a good laugh.
I can see a hell of a lot of DLC coming through for it though

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
LOL at some of these. Gruesomely cool... Don't watch unless you want to see all the fatalities / x-rays from in the game. Also worth watching through Chrome browser at 60fps 1080p if you can :smile: