ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most problematic 182 ever = FIXED!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

At last the problem has been solved!

new coilpack
new injectors
new lamdas
new spark plugs
No more missfire.

Now maybe i can get on with my life.

thats nothing lol. by bro just had to replace a whole wireing loom on a 2 month old VW bettle. how pissed of would you be if that was your car. the cars been with them for months. the whole car was striped down and rebuilt. now the brakes dont work lol

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 18 February 2005

thats nothing lol. by bro just had to replace a whole wireing loom on a 2 month old VW bettle. how pissed of would you be if that was your car. the cars been with them for months. the whole car was striped down and rebuilt. now the brakes dont work lol
No joke mate i had that! Look under my engine its all brand new wireing!! It took them 12 days to do it.... And 3 months to source the problem :oops:

i would have gone made if that was my car. that VW had the whole loom. that ment dash out seats out carpet out the whole car was just a shell. i couldnt beleave it when i see it newms.

i would want a new car. so yours all working now?

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Ya know the sayings Lotus (Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious)

And Fiat - (Fix It Again Tomorrow)

How long before some one comes up with one for Renault?

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by bsimmer3000 on 19 February 2005

i would have gone made if that was my car. that VW had the whole loom. that ment dash out seats out carpet out the whole car was just a shell. i couldnt beleave it when i see it newms.

i would want a new car. so yours all working now?
since they replaced it yes..... fingers crossed lol, i know they took out my dash etc but not carpet, that is just mad!