ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT due but where will i take it?

Porsche Boxster987S
Need to renew my tax this month and didnt even realise my mot is also about up:dapprove: where would be the best place for an mot ?? kwik fit , budget?? Or should i avoid that lot?? I also have a custom front plate so would that cause the car to fail??

Paul

mk2ph1 rsi 106rallye
if ur in wiltshire or close bring it to me to mot lol. kwickit are ok for mots but charge for retests.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
I may be able to get you a cheaper mot £35-£40 depending how good a mood my service manager is in.

thats if your willing to travel to ek.

Renault Clio 1.2
im gettin rid of mine in april, hopefully but ive got mine in with a serivice with a local garage, nice guy, just to check it out then mot just so i dnt get a hefty expensive piss take of a list wrong with it. but i really dont know mate. as long as you can trust them i expect.

Porsche Boxster987S
I may be able to get you a cheaper mot £35-£40 depending how good a mood my service manager is in.

thats if your willing to travel to ek.

that would be excellent mate:star: ive no doubt it will pass but i dont fancy ripping the plate off it just for the mot. can you pm me please mate and let me know:)

Clio 182
Don't forget that if you get the MOT done at a Renault dealer, up until the car is 7, you get the free AA cover just for having it done there.

Although, the dealer I went to said my rear brakes were shot in the MOT and turns out they weren't... I hadn't had them done anyway so was still useful to get the AA cover for free.