ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MOT Help please

Ged

PD130 Peach
[FONT=helvetica, arial, tahoma, verdana]From 2012, Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) will form part of the MOT Test. Vehicles on which TPMS was originally fitted will have to have it fully operable. When this test is implemented one faulty sensor will result in a fail.[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, tahoma, verdana]I have this monitoring system.... but none of the sensors work at all... So on my dash, it first comes up "tyre preasure sensor fault" then goes away about 5 seconds later and you cant see the message any more...

Because no tyres have sensors, my little picture of a car just looks like a picture for the doors open and looks normal...

Will i get away with this, or do i need to have the TPMS took off on the clip before my MOT which is next month..

Thanks
[/FONT]​