ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

motorola v3 help!!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i want to transfer my phone pics to the computer but cant find my software cd, ive got the usb wire though. anyone know how i can do it? or find the software online to download?

cheers :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
don't we have a dedicated section for these type of questions? :)

Clio 172mk2
u can find the software on packetnews etc , ive had it off there before

i was too idle to find my cd

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
CD is called Mobile Phone Tools Lite Version 3.11d. Maybe do a search for that or see if you can download from Motorola or somewhere.

1.8 Civic EX
Just connect the phone to the pc with the cable then go into "My computer" and it should pick the phone up as an external "hard drive". will have all the folders on ther for vids, pics and audio etc.....don't need any software at all!!
thats what my Motorolla (E1 ROKR) does anyway....

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Rhino16v said:
Just connect the phone to the pc with the cable then go into "My computer" and it should pick the phone up as an external "hard drive". will have all the folders on ther for vids, pics and audio etc.....don't need any software at all!!
thats what my Motorolla (E1 ROKR) does anyway....

nope..nothing under my computer :(

yellowA said:
i want to transfer my phone pics to the computer but cant find my software cd, ive got the usb wire though. anyone know how i can do it? or find the software online to download?

cheers :)

Yellow I've got the software as just got me a V3 drop me a PM with address if u want and I will send you a copy of the cd.

Clio 172mk2
it means if u goto a torrent site etc , or irc search , lime wiere etc u can search for bvrp , and maybe find a version