ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mounting lcd tvs

Mercedes C Class Sport
ive just got a 19" widescreen lcd tv for my room, and im thinking about putting it on the wall. What do i actually need and have to do for this?
cheers

Punto/Clio GTT
did you get the wall brackets with the tv? if not look online for lcd tv wall mounting brackets.

then youre gonna need some wall plugs, some screws, a drill, mount the brackets and the telly should just slide on

Fiesta ST
I'd be worried mounting my 32" on the wall - seen that advert where it falls off?

I'd always think of that when i see it hanging there.

VaVa
Nothing to fear as long as it's done properly. Mounted a friends a few months back. The wall will fall down before the TV does! lol.

I'm selling a mount but it's too big for your TV.

Get a kit off ebay well cheap.

My bro got one for his Sony 40" for less than £30, Sony's own kit was £150 or something daft.

Bit of work to fit it properly and securly, but trust me, it ain't never falling off!

Octy VRS
It should be VESA compatible. Decent mounts are worth the money but a lot also depends on the screen. Some have proper metal plate where the holes are instead of just plastic. What screen is it?

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Type of wall is quite important, before you buy fixings! A 19incher wont be any trouble to hang.

Fiesta ST3
check out your local asda they have some troy cantilever brackets in they are VESA compatible 200x200 £34.99 got one holding my 32"sony to the wall it is straight into solid brick though, i would not fancy mounting one in a new house with plaster board walls?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Our 42" is on the wall no probs, with a £20 eBay special bracket. I could hang off it as well and it would still not budge.

A 19"? You could mount that with Blu-Tac ;)