ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mouse and keyboard

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Got my new pc today :) so I want a new wireless keyboard and mouse.

Been looking around but not quite sure what's best. Need a relatively long range (4-5meters) and I'm unsure wether Bluetooth, wireless or wifi would be best?

Want one as cheap as possible (no more than £30), can anyone link me to a decent one?

Cheers

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Goodj I can't have wires I sit too far away from it lol

Revels why Bluetooth?

Dink I was looking at something similar to that earlier but no idea if it would have the range I need? The mk320 was the one I was looking at

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I agree wireless is pants but I really don't want wires trailing across my living room with a 4 year old and a dog on the loose lol so wireless it will have to be. Bluetooth it is then any recommendations?

Octy VRS
I got this Microsoft set for a fiver the other week, they'd wrongly priced it but didn't realise as it should have been £25. It's wireless and I sit about 4-5 metres away with no issues. Keyboard is quite slimline and lightweight which is perfect for my media centre usage.

Mouse

090320-new-mouse-picture_big.jpg

top spec wireless keyboard

219845781.jpg

will supply both for 450 rupees plus P+P

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol Dave you eejit!

Thanks Osaka might get that one if I can't find a decent Bluetooth set