ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moved from clios to the R53 mini cooper s

535d / t5 caravelle
Lol, I seem to be spending all my spare time googling mini's/coilovers/wheels, to many f**king options with these things, it's endless.....

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol, I seem to be spending all my spare time googling mini's/coilovers/wheels, to many f**king options with these things, it's endless.....

yeh i agree mate ive taken a steep bk for abit lol gives me head ahce when the right set pop up ill jump on em. i dont dislike the std wheels that dont help tbh

535d / t5 caravelle
i like the standard ones you have, heavy feckers apparently though, some on evay close to me for £180, but i dont need them

i dont think.[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

535d / t5 caravelle
Was about to give a heads up that I’m trying to sort out a group buy on minitorque for coilovers, I like impreza’s just feel like I’ve missed the moment with them though.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Was about to give a heads up that I’m trying to sort out a group buy on minitorque for coilovers, I like impreza’s just feel like I’ve missed the moment with them though.

I just need the space as my kids are getting tall lol 8 n 4 (I think) I liked the mini alot but we move on

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
This Friday, tomo?
well bye mini hello scoob :)
20171103_191848.jpg

Attachments

• 20171103_191848.jpg
    20171103_191848.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61