ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Movies on an iPad....

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, Im trying to put a few movies of my iPad 2 (only 16gb so its only a few!).

Now The films I've put on so far have been easy, Blu Ray Digital Copies (Transformers 3, Thor, Xmen 1st Class, Inbetweeners and Captain America)

However, I have some films that are on Blu Ray (none triple play) I want to put on my iPad, and one is a downloaded film (naughty:p)

Anyway of putting them on Via iTunes?

Thanks

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Aceplayer is free, and a very good AV player.

AVPlayerHD is also good, but costs money.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Does anyone know, if you get one of those sd card reader adapters for the iPad, can you drag films over that way?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Technically, yes, but it would need to be in the right format, it likes .mov, I know that as I transferred some from my canon over.

The best app I have which plays pretty much everything I throw at it is cinexplayer, costs a couple of quid I think but well worth it. Just access the app in iTunes and add video files to it. I wouldn't bother with taking copies from the blurays, I'd just acquire the avi version ( you already won't he original you say so......) and transfer that over, no need to have anything over normal quality on the iPads screen really, no massive need to go 720p, especially as you only have a 16gb where space is limited.

Ibiza FR
I convert all my DVD ripped films using Handbrake, then put them into iTunes and (stream) onto iPad / Apple TV

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I convert all my DVD ripped films using Handbrake, then put them into iTunes and (stream) onto iPad / Apple TV

I use RipIt to rip the DVDs then Handbrake to convert into Apple TV 2 format. Works well on iPhone 4, iPad 2 and the tv.

E46 320D Tourer!
If you download the odd movie or several dozen, use Vuze. Its bittorent software and conversion software in one, and its free. Transcoded loads through Vuze and all work perfectly on my Ipad

dk

911 GTS Cab
or use a proper download method, not convert it and put it straight into cinexplayer of av player HD....

personally i have both and prefer cinexplayer, i like the gui better, but both do the same things.