ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Apple TV movie purchase problems.

For some reason now my Apple TV doesn't show all my movie purchase. They was all under the purchased tab then some disappeared but when search in the store it still just said play so I assumed it was only showing movies bought on Apple TV in purchases and others you had to search the store for. This was a pain but not the end of the world as I could still play all my movies, but then the other day films I've bought Apple TV wanted to charge me for to watch. The films are on my iMac and when I try and download them again on my iMac it prompts saying I've already purchased this movie download again for free so iTunes still recognises that I've bought the films but Apple TV doesn't. I've got the latest software installed I've signed out of iTunes on ATV I've turned it off unplugged it for a while the powered up logged in but it's still the same. I don't want to have to turn my mac on every time I want to watch a film.

Is this a common issue? Have I done something wrong? Does anyone know anything that will solve it?

Thanks
Chris