ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

movies !!!!

Holy crap!

That peugeot film of the guy driving up the french alps!! giving its sh*t with a massive drop on one side and no barriers!

Ive been up there and I shat myself sitting on a coach, well the roads were covered in ice and snow!

But if you go off the edge thats it your a gonner.

Oh yeah, :oops: Just shows I wasnt paying attention at the beginning, I saw the Chamonix text at the start and didnt look at the title or anything :D

anyone know any of the passwords for some of the locked directorys? ive seen this site before - best car vidz ive ever seen. The best motoring ones are the best. it would be nice to know the passwords tho.

anyone?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by JamieD on 01 July 2003

Holy crap!

That peugeot film of the guy driving up the french alps!! giving its sh*t with a massive drop on one side and no barriers!

Ive been up there and I shat myself sitting on a coach, well the roads were covered in ice and snow!

But if you go off the edge thats it your a gonner.
Whats the file name called?

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 01 July 2003
Whats the file name called?

Its called:

Course de Pikes Peak (Ari Vatanen).mpg