ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Moving on......

UR R26
Following selling my ph1 to a fellow member (http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?582423-My-new-ph1-172). I haven't had much chance to get my pictures of the new car uploaded, but finally managed it today. So I thought I'd share with CS.

Pictures aren't the best as I was in a rush to get somewhere else. C+C welcome.
R26-1.jpg

R26-5.jpg

R26-2.jpg

R26-4.jpg

Only plans I have at the moment are.
R26 mats in, that I bought from Tom @ Wests Renault.
iPod/iPhone lead into the standard headunit so I don't need to listen to the radio.
A decent detail, as its swirled to f**k in the sun.

Dan.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I always liked the Red ones. How many GW R26's were there?

Nice upgrade!

I still think the Megane II is a striking design. Even the cooking versions still look unique, and the Renaultsport cars are awesome. Sadly, I never did drive one, but whenever I see one I look. Great styling.

Bold statement, but I think I'd probably prefer a mint condition mapped R26 Lux over a 250.

R26
Nice, love the r26' ;)

They do look quite high at the back I think, I had a full boot the other day and it sat at such a better height lol, shame lowering springs ruin the handling apparently.

Meh they don't sit high. They sit like a road car. Personally I've never understood this desire for everything to be low. For a rack car yes. Not for the road. In the metal they look meaty and have a nice '4-square' stance. No need for charver lowering.

UR R26
I always liked the Red ones. How many GW R26's were there?

Nice upgrade!

I really like GW and UR. I'd have loved a GW, but there wasn't any within a decent distance. It looked awesome when it was clean last week, but all I could see was swirls in the sun today. You'd have a heart attack.

plain plates and megane badge off the rear must be top of the lil mods to do list Dan?

Silvervisions, Plates, L.E.D interior lights are all planned.

Nimbus Megane R26
welcome to the fold mate. Looks like a well looked after one, enjoy it!

Not going for a remap? Iv decided against it, been too busy spending money on the passenger window regulator that broke while the window was down so it wouldnt come back up, boot button is broke so thats being fixed on thur..water leak into the cabin by the clutch pedal caused by the drains being blocked by some crud under the scuttle panel. (You may wanna check that, open the bonnet and have a look at the drains at the top left/right) You'll have to undo the various screws/clips to get to it but its worth doing)

see here for problems caused by this leak: http://www.meganesport.net/footwell.htm

Kris