ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MP3 CHANGER HELP

Yes you can you could get any mp3 cd headunit and then just get a normal cd changer for it by the same make.

You could connect a different make cd changer by using ones that have remote displays and rf modulators but not really worth it, far better to get the same make.

Fingers crossed Pioneer hurry up and release their mp3 cd changer that should be coming this year!!

Quote: Originally posted by noel-pilot on 05 April 2004

Yes you can you could get any mp3 cd headunit and then just get a normal cd changer for it by the same make.

You could connect a different make cd changer by using ones that have remote displays and rf modulators but not really worth it, far better to get the same make.

Fingers crossed Pioneer hurry up and release their mp3 cd changer that should be coming this year!!
erm call me stupid, but I can fit 11 albums on a CD in WMA or MP3 format... why on earth would you need a changer?? :confused:

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

ive got a cd head unit and an mp3 changer so i dont ever have to change a disc 70 albums plus seems logical to me