ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mpg querie

Renault Clio 1.4
Hey everyone i just got a 55 plate clio mk4 i believe. I have been driving it around not with a lead foot and have only been gettin 31 mpg. I was wondering if this is about right?

Cheers guys

If its a 55plate 1.4 (taken from your details) thats pretty low. You can get 40mpg easily out of them.

If its a sport, then previous posts are correct. You details were a bit misleading as there is no mk4 either. 55 plate will be a mk2.

Renault Clio 1.4
Its a 55 plate but the newer shape if that makes sense you know not the newest shape with the different front. So what you think?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im guessing going by his post its a mk3 ph1, that sounds about right they are very heavy and not very economical engines around town if your doing motorway driving it should be a good bit higher tho