ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mpg??

Clio 182 (Both Cup Packs)
Hi,

I've recently purchased a 182 with both cup packs (05 reg), and was just wondering what MPG I should be expecting?

I had a Pug306 HDI before this so knew I was going to see a decrease in MPG, but if the computer can be trusted on my clio I'm only getting 24-25? My brother is getting about 34?

Is this correct? or could something be wrong? I'm not hammering the car around either, just driving it like an old lady :S

Cheers

LY V6 with Recaros
Welcome! I usually average about 31mpg around town, but it goes up on motorways.

Clio 182 (Both Cup Packs)
Not really stopping and starting much, don't really sit in traffic, long stretches of roads at some points.

:(

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I normally get 37mpg. Get on the motorway and reset the trip computer.

I don't think i've ever seen 25mpg after a few miles of driving on mine.

MK2 172
I find that town driving gives an MPG in the low 20's. Motorway, A road, etc gives mid 30's.

Dirty E91
I normally get 310+ from a tank, MPG shows on average 32/33MPG. Thats a mixture of A road and rush hour traffic (stop/start).