ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MR2 Roadster 128k - £1000 Starting Bid

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Absolutely loved mine. Can’t describe how these corner, like nothing else. Almost like the car is rotating around your hips. That looks a goodun too, silver with red is win

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Expect your phone to melt. I advertised my mums car (identical spec age and mileage to yours, same colour too) for £1495 and I could have sold it 20 times over.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cup 172
Expect your phone to melt. I advertised my mums car (identical spec age and mileage to yours, same colour too) for £1495 and I could have sold it 20 times over.
His is an auction though

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
silent so far in reality!
Granted it’s not the cleanest example and I have been honest about that on the advert. Would be nice to see it go to someone who’s going to give it some tlc.

Jamess182

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you say the roof needs replacing?

Any known rust?

As a £1000 odd car I wouldn’t replace the roof, it’s fine as it is and we leave it undercover 99% of the time anyway.

The mot sheet states some on the underside as an advisory. It’s mostly surface rust as far as I can see but tbh I’ve not looked into it that much. The sills are in great condition.