ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mrk1 blue, must have a wiliams engine

V70 d5 beast

yea i pulled out of tescos in cirencester and the guy was behind me so he floored it past me and so i followed,

then along the dual carriageway he pulled away as my clio is a fairly new one and weighs alot lol, but i caught him up at the end of the straight, im not too sure who was driving it but he looked about 25-30 and it had a "clio sport" sticker on the nearside rear in the window,

it had a performance exhaust on it, not too sure wether it was a williams engine in it but it pulled away quick,

just so the guy can tell if it was my clio,

my clio is a 1.4 16 53 reg, it didnt have the number plate on the front when i saw him, its just been color coded all round, no plastic grille at the front, up swept exhaust,

172 Exclusive

Did you have your sun glasses on aswell.

Just been speaking to my mate with my old valver and he remembers the car he was just leaving work at VW.

And yes it is a 2.0L