ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mrk2 phase 1 172 front bumper

clio 172 flame red
does anyone know if its possible to put the mrk2 phase 1 172 front bumper on non rs wings ? its possible on the phs2 but can it be done on phase 1?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
its not possible on the phs2 without modification, same as phase1. you could always get a looky liky bumper from Prima

clio 172 flame red
Saner said:
its not possible on the phs2 without modification, same as phase1. you could always get a looky liky bumper from Prima

what modification do you mean? however on the phase 1 on the 172 bumper where the bumper meets the wings its a different shape to the standard. has anyone done it on a phs 1.p.s i have loked and the prima ones they are ment to be cack quality aint they made of fibreglass?

Mégane RS
yeah fibreglass, ph1 172 bumpers you will need skirts and wings and front bumper and arch liners, for a ph2 bumper to fit iirc you need the bumper, the ph2 wings, bonnet, skirts and maybe a new cross member and the bonnet catch adjusting

clio 172 flame red
V1NNY said:
yeah fibreglass, ph1 172 bumpers you will need skirts and wings and front bumper and arch liners, for a ph2 bumper to fit iirc you need the bumper, the ph2 wings, bonnet, skirts and maybe a new cross member and the bonnet catch adjusting

no, the 172 bumper can be fitted on phase 2s with the standard wings on dutty and a few others have done it, does anyone know if it is possible to do the same with a mark2 phs1 172 bumper on a ph1?

Mégane RS
no ph1's wont fit with out the wings, i know it can be done on the ph2's as dutty, Has and a few other have done it

Vinny has already answered the question.

You can not fit the 172 front bumper without the flared arches and liners!

My 172 is about a half a foot wider at the front over my old 1.4s lol