ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mrs wants a new desktop

she is fed up of using a netbook to do all her studying on so is wanting a desktop again and id like to be able to play the odd game on it now and again. it would also be used as a store for all my media so space for 3.5 drives is a must

i really have no idea about cpu's and gpu's any more so i have no idea what i can get away with etc

any help ?

oh and price = not a huge amount lol

but its £650 for something that costs alot less in a non apple case and also storage would be an issue as i dont want external drives

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i won't recommend OCUK but scan do a few i think which are pretty good. if youre building yourself it's eadsy to overspend and ofc you do'nt get the warranty (since it's for the mrs).. dell's aren't bad, low end xps maybe/peace of mind with it looks at the new inspiron 580 can upgrade it for a good g card and i5, £660