ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MS Access help!!

2000 Clio 172
Hi guys,

Anyone know if it is possible to convert a text box on my form to a list box? Basically the three different opens would be

Proposal, chargeable and non chargeable. currently users are manually typing this but I want then to select any of these three from a drop down box to speed things up. Can this be achived without losing the existing data?

Thanks

proton compact 1.3 GLi
yes mate can be done and it rather simple ... spent 2 years of my life studying access ... one year later and ive forgot it all ... lol

but would be willing to come down make a copy and see what i can do your not far away from me

2000 Clio 172
yes mate can be done and it rather simple ... spent 2 years of my life studying access ... one year later and ive forgot it all ... lol

but would be willing to come down make a copy and see what i can do your not far away from me

Hi mate thanks for the offer, however I did it quite easy, it was just a case of right clicking and selecting 'Change to' lol then I manually input the 3 options I wanted.

Thanks again.