ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MS Excel help plotting line graphs

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Hi all,

I've been up since 1am playing with Jonny's 182 fixing its cooling problem and I think I've managed it but after data logging it I'd like to see the raw data expressed as two lines on a single graph. Now I had assumed this *would* be simple enough task to perform in Excel but apparently it is beyond me so HEEEEELP!!!!!

Data:

Time (Seconds)
Engine Speed (RPM)
Coolant Temp (Deg C)

I'd like to see engine speed/coolant temp plotted against time

Is anyone able to do this for me? File link to raw data in XLS below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mf1kateo353bvcx/Data log - MJ55LNF.xls

Mick

I've tried. But no avail. Doesn't seem to like the values, I can do it with less/more simple data.

Edit: Is this the sort of thing you're after? (Obviously with your own data)

ztfbb8.png

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
That's what I'm after yes but I also found Excel just not wanting to display it right.

Just give me X/Y control MS. I could do it myself on paper but I dont have a day. Plus it's only 3000 sets of data

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Done so huge thanks to Trickstargee who pointed out I was being stupid by not converting the cell data to actual numbers.

Mick