ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mso 330bhp supercharged Clio

mso

172 cup supercharged
[video=youtube_share;Lynv4yh1xro]http://youtu.be/Lynv4yh1xro[/video]

Last edited:

mso

172 cup supercharged
Its not the best vid, i couldnt open her up at the top end ill do some more soon showing the revs so you can see how responsive she is!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
Just done a new vid on YouTube it's the one showing 140 on the clock can someone link it to this thread cheers

get some proper video's up of the outside of it , get one of your mates to film you outside going down a road or something , wanna see how quick it looks from the outside , get to 150mph in no time

Evo 5 RS
Yeah riiiiiight. Then again the money you've spent on that you must have your own runway.

That thing is going to leave a lot of people pondering

340i
That must be a pretty big 'private road' to be reaching and staying in excess of 140mph for 4minutes....

I can't think of anybody who has a 15mile long straight private road.

260% JCW
That must be a pretty big 'private road' to be reaching and staying in excess of 140mph for 4minutes....

I can't think of anybody who has a 15mile long straight private road.

We have.....its called a runway lol

Is it the gearing holding the Clio back, would have thought with 300+bhp it would punch way past 140.

will k tec warranty this work now they have seen the car getting the sh1t ragged out of it doing 150mph hitting the rev limiter ?? i wouldnt if i were a tuning companie !!!

mso

172 cup supercharged
will k tec warranty this work now they have seen the car getting the sh1t ragged out of it doing 150mph hitting the rev limiter ?? i wouldnt if i were a tuning companie !!!
That's what rev limits are for, what's the point on having it done if you can't use it!!

Clio 1.2 mk2
That's what rev limits are for, what's the point on having it done if you can't use it!!

He's got a point. I don't think K-tec were thinking "I bet this guy is gonna drive like a granny, he wont use the extra power"
Probably get treated better than the majority of the 1.2's cus you have to thrash the crap out of them to do 40 haha.

mso

172 cup supercharged
What's the point in having tunning work done only to be told take it easy it should be ok!!!! The works been done to be reliable etc when it's done right there shouldn't be any issues

mso

172 cup supercharged
[QUOE=Baggaley90;8043544]Chill dude i'm on your side! They will expect it do be driven hard![/QUOT
I am chilled dude ;)

SQ5
RSTuning one used to hit 160 within 1/2 mile on a standard box? Is yours a cup MSO?

Also how do you know it's reliable, isn't it Ktecs first forged customer car?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
you want a dci box on there.. i have forgot what the calculated top speed was... but it was rather tasty .

That's why i left the dci box on when doing the conversion ;)

Renault 5 Turbo
RSTuning one used to hit 160 within 1/2 mile on a standard box? Is yours a cup MSO?

Also how do you know it's reliable, isn't it Ktecs first forged customer car?

Didn't RS Tunings car go past 8000rpm though?

I don't think it's ktecs first forged bottom end they have built turbo ones before

Mk2 172
Impressive but strangely i expected it to pull alot harder after 100?!?! Not as quick as i expected it to be

Renault 5 Turbo
Impressive but strangely i expected it to pull alot harder after 100?!?! Not as quick as i expected it to be

It's a lot different when your sat in the car mate, just pins you in the seat and f£&ks off towards the horizon, el rapido ;)

Mk2 172
It's a lot different when your sat in the car mate, just pins you in the seat and f£&ks off towards the horizon, el rapido ;)

Yeah can imagine it feels quite quick. Just seems to be no faster than the 270hp one i went in and the speedo moves no quicker. Still, as i sed, its impressive! Prob doesnt help that im used to my mates SL55 AMG or 997 Turbo lol.
Gotta love the fact that its a clio thats gonna seriously upset some expensive machinery!! lol

Last edited:
  Renault 5 Turbo
Yeah can imagine it feels quite quick. Just seems to be no faster than the 270hp one i went in and the speedo moves no quicker. Still, as i sed, its impressive! Prob doesnt help that im used to E92 M3 speedos and my mates SL55 AMG or 997 Turbo lol.
Gotta love the fact that its a clio thats gonna seriously upset some expensive machinery!! lol

I had a play with an AMG 55 once and a 430 that was a lot of fun lol ;)