ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mud flaps ?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Anywhere sell a decent set of mud flaps for Clios ?? Went to Renault today but they didn't have any good pictures. There are some on eBay with Renault logos on them, but they don't sound "official" to me.#

Anyone got a pic or have them fitted ?

I've got some Renault mud flasp on mine when i bought it new, but I've lost my digital camera.

I cannot find any picture online either.

Lots of Alfas
Ive got the renault ones on mine, there worth having when you see all the crap and chips on the inside of the flaps.

Image0052.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
The ones Dave has pictured ?

They are the plastic ones are they not, do they feel as delicate as they look ?? I was originally looking for some rubber rally style ones, do the fronts look ok too ??

R35 GTR
cliokhunt said:

They are the plastic ones are they not, do they feel as delicate as they look ?? I was originally looking for some rubber rally style ones, do the fronts look ok too ??
I have a set of the ones in the pic above. They are made out of tough abs, not delicate at all.lol.

Monaco Blue 172
i'd quite like some too actually... cant believe so many cars these days just dont have them fitted as standard :S

am a bit unsure about retrofitting them tho, as we had an mg maestro many moons ago where the mudflaps we put on just kept falling off... :eek:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i liked them on mine but they dont fit onto the 172 rear bumper so ive taken them all off lol

Lots of Alfas
cliokhunt said:

They're not delicate, as said above they are made out of a tough plastic. They are quite overpriced (around £27 for a pair iirc) for what they are but the are a perfect fit and hold onto the car really well with metal clips and screws.

IMG_1325.jpg

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
sorry to bump an old topic but how are the standard mudflaps (in the pic above) fitted? are they easy to fit yourself cause im thinkin of gettin some for my mk2 ph1

Lots of Alfas
They are easy to fit, they just screw on, the fronts come with a plastic lug which goes in the wheel arch, just need to remove the old lug with a flat bladed screwdriver.

Lots of Alfas
They are Renault ones from Renault, iirc they were £20 for a pair. The ones on that site look like replicas.