ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mudflaps

campus sport 1.2 16v
HI everybody.Been looking at some mudflaps for my Campus Sport for a couple of days now but don't know whether to go for the big rubber ones that have Renault written on them[seen on e-bay],and also on a 182 i passed on the motorway today,or the ones that you can buy from the dealers which you can spray to match your car. What do you guys and girls think?:S

BMW M4; S1000 RR
What do the rubber ones look like on the car coletti ??

I have been wondering the same thing. The ABS plastic guards available from Renault don't look as wide as they should be.

campus sport 1.2 16v
Well when i looked at the ones on the 182,they dont seem to stick out anymore than the moulded ones from a dealer,but they do seem to go further down towards the floor which i suppose means that less spray and muck hits the underside and doors.Plus there's the added bonus of Renault written on them. The other thing about the 182 that i passed was that there were only mudflaps on the front wheels.