ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

multi room audio/music with phone/tablet as controller??

Hopefully someone will be experienced in this field. I have a home PC running windows 7, and have approx 1.5tb of stored music/movies etc. I'll be re decorating soon, and was interested in putting speakers in different rooms (ceiling mount?),and be able to use some sort of app on different devices to control it.
Ideally I'd like to be able to select different rooms etc, ratherbthan have it playing throughout the house.
What's my options and how expensive wil it be?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Look into apple airplay/ bluetooth adapters for ipod docks/3.5mm jacks

I've got my Apple TV connected to my TV and surround sound so I can stream music from my iphone, ipad and PC to it. There's also bluetooth adapters so I can stream the music to different speakers. It's actually how I stream music to my car from my phone.

theres also apple airport express, but that's far too much money just to stream music