ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Multistalk Adaptor for Clio 2006 Help!

Car  Clio Sport
Hi guys,

I own a 2006 Clio Campus Sport 1.2. The other day i went to halfords and bought a new head unit (Pioneer DEH P6900IB), I wanted to reconnect the steering wheel controls so i bought the multistalk leads that they advised. It turned out that the lead (PC99-x12) only works on models that are 2005 and older, then to make things worse they said that the new lead I required costs £100!! I just wanted to get another expert's view on this...does it really cost £100 to reconnect the steering radio controls on my car model and if so what are the leads i need and their model numbers?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
 
no it doesnt,go into halfords again or order online the mes (connects 2) version 35 odd quid and is a nice plug and play job
 
Back
Top