ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music controls on steering wheel

Do the music controls (vol up, vol down e.t.c.) on your steering wheel only work if you have the standard radio in? I bought my clio with a Pioneer radio in and the controls dont work on the steering wheel to control the music.

Thanks,
lucy

You need the stalk control adapters, there is a specific Clio one then you will need the Pioneer patch lead, it would be £35 from somewhere like Halfords, for example.

172cup
It might take you a while mate, but youll manage to push everything behind the deck without taking the the dash off.
If you do take the dash off, remember to get the tweeters replaced, the oem ones are plain shyte.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
my pioneer just has a small box plugged in behind the headunit which enables all of the controls on the stalk, got it from MTaudio.