ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Music podcasts

Renault Clio 182 BG
I've had an iphone for just over 2 years now and have been a slave to music podcasts, I literally don't listen to anything else (mainly because their free and very good selection of music) do Andriod do the same thing? Although my upgrade is not for a while I want to break free of Apple but I don't to loose access to the podcast's.

I listen to such things as Martin Garrix, hardwell, Armin van burren ect I'm hoping their podcast are just picked up by apple and not exclusive to them.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Thats not how podcasts work. You'll be able to have them on android.

If you download them on the PC you could just transfer it directly to a android phone in theory they usually in the iTunes folder in side the music folder

A.N. Other
I used BeyondPod, and paid a couple of quid for the full version to get the extra functionality.
You can still search for & import the itunes podcast link, that's how i got a few.