ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MW3/BO2 (xbox)

Who plays it? (on the xbox)

Whos good at it?

Reason I ask is because I sweat out this game hard (MW3) Like so hard youd think im a bald headed, no GF, 50 year old fat dude, eating cheese toasties, bed bound at mums house forever with no life at all.

To Clarify this point..

Ive reset stats from prestige 20 and now prestige 8, got over 700Hours played on this, that's almost 2 months solid 24/7 of sweating this out.
KD ratio is 6.12.. Yes 6.12. I get hundreds of rage messages a month from kids calling me the above and generally raging out hard to me to the point even some saying theyre going to find me and kill me.

Seeming I sweat out the game so hard I created an Elite Clan quite a while ago now.. full of sweaty beastly try hards like myself that ive come across over my long sad no life playing time.

and over time this sweaty try hard clan has become.. well #1 in the world of Elite under the Heavyweight Leaderboards (big leagues!) for KD Ratio. We are the most brutal, try hard, youd hate us if you came across us clan.. Ever. out of the thousands of clans out there on Elite.. the one I own and created is ranked #1. That's how amazing *Cough* my life is.

Anyway if theres anymore beastly try sweaty hards like myself out there then apply damn it!
Clans Lvl 50 MW3 (max clan level) and Lvl 35 Bo2.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2135643

For obvious non harsh reasons, as the clans so beautifully full of try hards we only want it to become better and better.. so your KD has to be over:

2.50 BO2
3.30 MW3

That's the level of sweaty no life you have to be in order to get in.. unfortunately.

However! if youre not what we're looking for but apply and put in the "reason why you wanna join" that youre from CS.net, ill let you in (then quickly out lol) so you can unlock all secret titles and emblems for your ingame player card.

Part of me doesn't want to post this as its just so.. horribly full of "you need to be a no life try hard to join" haha, but you never know! Might be some members out there who are actually pretty damn beastly!

MSG me on xbox if you want "sparklesTHEp0ny" The O is a Zero.

AWHHHH SCRIMS BOII.
Do you even promod? lol

Promod?

Apparently I have every mod ever invented.
Some kid once messaged me saying "Ive recorded you with my pro blabla 19000000 spec RTVH8862 Recorder. My FPS captured your firing rate at 0.98275656 Seconds.. the standard game firing rate is only 0.100 Seconds, therefore ive just proven youre a hacking modding piece of s**t and im showing this to the game moderators.. enjoy your ban noob"

Thing was I actually was playing with my standard controller hahahahahaha, took a photo of that somewhere, need to find it!

Not a 320d
HA

My mate was a nutcase like this, played games all day. Was ranked #1 on all sorts of s**t.

Played MW 2+3 on Xbox with a mouse and keyboard. I watched him and at the end of a match these kids would literally be in tears, screaming their heads off at him because he was on a 60 kill 0 death streak. Proper lollage. I used to get in on MW 2 when I played it. I was quite good at it and often got high scores and people would rage quit all the time and accuse me of being a hacker.

Meh I play socially and for teh lulz....

Far from decent KDR atm because I am barely playing so takes me a few matchs to get back in the swing... Think is something like 0.74 atm lol!

After a week or two of playing for at least an hour daily I get to about 1.5KDR level but get bored at that point and get fed up of half the t***s camping or blasting you as soon as you spawn :/

Although I wreck on black ops zombies ;)

MW3 - didn't realise you could reset your prestige?

I'm truely shocking at the game - spray and pray and run round like a loon.

Only on prestige 3 (I think). Its the green emblem. I friggin hate it and wished I had just stayed on previous prestige and kept all my s**t.

Going to take me ages to get to a prestige I actually like me thinks.

I would take any mod/cheat going lol.

My mate is in the #1 clan - must be yours I guess?

Last edited: