ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My £22 alloys!

Civic Vtec y0
Bought these off eBay, will look better than steelies anyway!

bac2c5b0.gif

The only one with damage
5ac2ee6e.gif

Civic Vtec y0
nope there renault ones, got the reno badge in behind each wheel!

Dont know what they came off tho, but they fit the clio so its all good lol

Renault Clio1.2Versailles
good buy there mate, iv jus replaced my wolfrace alloys, similar to them, for 330quid tsw's with yoko's on them! bargain!!! bought em new!!! 15's an all!!! stick to the road like hell! yoko's high perfromance are like 80quid each, an i got the diamond cut black an chrome alloys with em too! :p bargain fever is sweeping the nation!!! lol to quote price-drop.tv of course!

Civic Vtec y0
mwatts_tci said:
cheaper than four hubcaps

which some pikey chav will only steal two weeks later
my thoughts exactly!

Edit - who, this is my 1000 post!

MK1 Clio 16v
Bargain!

I have a set of these on my valver at the moment as i'm waiting for some new wheels. They look ugly but are good for ragging around on!

I used to have them on my 1.2 clio, but it made the handling extremely bad

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
total bargain,

they were on the meggy RT sport, around P-T plates, chap i used to work with had one in monaco blue

UR 197, AB 182 FF
R20 CWH said:
they were on the meggy RT sport, around P-T plates, chap i used to work with had one in monaco blue

Totally correct. Guy I used to work with had a R reg megane cab with those wheels.

£22 is an amazing price. what were the tyres like or were they just rims.

Civic Vtec y0
cliokiz said:
I used to have them on my 1.2 clio, but it made the handling extremely bad

Do explain please?? lol

They came with tyres, two of them are very good and the other two will need replacing in the next month or two!

Civic Vtec y0
Quiet a good improment imo, well as good as you can expect for £22 lol

Before
aa45db54.jpg

After
04fcf0e9.gif

MK1 Clio 16v
Clio_MK1 said:
Do explain please?? lol

They came with tyres, two of them are very good and the other two will need replacing in the next month or two!

Well they had 55 profile tyres on them i think, they made the steering a lot heavier and they just felt really sloppy on corners. Wasn't the fault of the alloys i guess it was just the tyres they had on.

Looks a lot better though :)

Civic Vtec y0
I will need 2 keep that in mind. Then again its not as if i paid much for the car (£220 lol)

Jammin'

Civic Vtec y0
theduckeatspork said:
look good mate. what profile tyre is on there? would put some 195/50/15 on when you change them
lol i would but there only 14 inch wheels lol

oops... *should learn to read posts properly* In that case profile should be something like 165/65 iirc. Think thats what mine had on as standard