ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 clio project

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
Hi iv desided to show what iv Achieved with my clio so far iv had it for 6 moths now and spend a far bit of money on it I'll put up so photos of when I 1st got the Clio

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
So this is the 1st day I saw the car it only had 57k miles on it which I thought want to bad for a 52 plate

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 205
Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
The 1st thing I got was smocked back lights wich I got from a scrapyard for £15

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
The next this was the sound system upgraded the door speakers and put a 1000w sub and amp in the boot

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
So I thoght id get a funny sticker just for a laugh was only gonna keep it on there for a couple of days but every one comments on it and laughs so I've kept it on

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
image.jpg
The next thing on the list was tinted fog lights I decided to tint them yellow and turned out they look good yellow on a black car!

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
Good start mate. I've got a 1.2 myself but it's slowly becoming not one!
Thanks mate it's getting there just gotta update to what it looks like now. And have you sounds good mate be you have spent a fair bit on that ahah

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
So it was time to go low but didn't have the money at the time for coilovers so bright 60mm lowering springs.
image.jpg
image.jpg
60mm lowering springs are in

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
So it stayed at this stage for about a mouth at this point I had the car 3 mouths
Far too much but its a habit. The stickers on yours aren't to my taste personally!
yeah I bet and I know only reason for it is it gets so much attention that's why I havant taken it of

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    980.1 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    980.1 KB · Views: 243
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
  Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
So the car stayed at this stage for about a mouth wile I got more money had the car about 3 mouths at this stage
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
as I'm going for the stealthy look I dusted my side indercators with black spray paint

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
image.jpg
Then the exhaust came!!! Hoffman race can system so loud sound lovely it sticks out a bit in they's photos but I sorted it out and tucked it for a nice fit later on

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
image.jpg
Then I dewiperd it and gave her a good clean up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 151
  Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
Put the new bits on the car it's slowly getting there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 190
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 140
  Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
image.jpg
Put the new bits on the car today car is slowly getting there! Sports grill looks so good!

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
So got all the bumpers and door handles an all the other little bits colour coded car is really starting to come along now got coilovers on the way now to

Tomo_Rep.97

ClioSport Club Member
Done a good job on the colour coding! Personally I'm not a fan of the tow strap and stickers but it's your car and that's what makes it your own!

You may have already done this but it looks like your drivers side headlight needs a refurbish. Your passenger side looks to be a Brand new headlight unit and it stands out very nice against the drivers side! Just thought I would point that out
image.jpg

Just that little refurb of the drivers side would make it look fresher

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
Done a good job on the colour coding! Personally I'm not a fan of the tow strap and stickers but it's your car and that's what makes it your own!

You may have already done this but it looks like your drivers side headlight needs a refurbish. Your passenger side looks to be a Brand new headlight unit and it stands out very nice against the drivers side! Just thought I would point that outView attachment 137731
Just that little refurb of the drivers side would make it look fresher
Hi thank you it's getting there Ahah and yeah iv rubbed it all down and it look like new now. Yeah the stickers want my plan but my friend gave them to me so I felt bad about not putting them on if you get me Ahah. but iv taken them off now only got the one on the back on it now but was thinking about taking that off ?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Really looking good now mate, very good job on the colour coding.
All it needs now is a set of alloys, maybe 172 alloys? Look oem and sit nice too.

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
Really looking good now mate, very good job on the colour coding.
All it needs now is a set of alloys, maybe 172 alloys? Look oem and sit nice too.
Thank you appreciate it mate being my 1st car and all that I'm happy with it Ahah yeah iv got coilovers on the way to but wheels is what it really needs I'm just trying to fined a pair that no one els has wanna be a bit different and stand out from all the others but I have seen some 172 wheels I might have it all depends if they are gorn when I get payed or not.