ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 clio project

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

I said..

Are you called Luke? (because his tow strap says Luke)
Those tow straps always make me chuckle. (because he's probably not called Luke, I would imagine Kyle, or Kylie?)
I suppose everyone goes through this phase at some point. Hopefully it will be a nice car eventually. (because it looks like a 17 year olds first car. Something he will look back on in 5 years and think "Oh god why". I did this too, I had a red dynamique and poured loads of cash into it. Lexus lights, tinted windows, custom exhaust, black alloys so on so on..)

Clio 1.2 16V
No haha, not going overboard with mine. The need for speed underground car looks a bit too much and cheap.

Listerine & Poledo
I suppose everyone goes through this phase at some point. Hopefully it will be a nice car eventually. (because it looks like a 17 year olds first car. Something he will look back on in 5 years and think "Oh god why". I did this too, I had a red dynamique and poured loads of cash into it. Lexus lights, tinted windows, custom exhaust, black alloys so on so on..)
Speak for yourselves ;)
1.5 non-turbo, diesel corsa. from 18 to 22.
No modz.
just money saved, every time I got overtaken by chavvy clio/pug/VTS
Then bought a V6 Coupe with the money not pissed away on trying to get fingerbangz with a shopping trolley

Clio 1.2 16V
You wanna see my c
I said..

Are you called Luke? (because his tow strap says Luke)
Those tow straps always make me chuckle. (because he's probably not called Luke, I would imagine Kyle, or Kylie?)
You wanna see my clio then lol :smile:
Speak for yourselves :wink:
1.5 non-turbo, diesel corsa. from 18 to 22.
No modz.
just money saved, every time I got overtaken by chavvy clio/pug/VTS
Then bought a V6 Coupe with the money not pissed away on trying to get fingerbangz with a shopping trolley
How did you even get insured on a 1.5 at 18?

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
How you get the wind deflectors on I tried mine but the clips got stuck inside the rubber sealing and the windows kept catching the plastic deflectors 😧
Love your little clio lad, have the same black 1.2 aswell :smile:
@Carguy yeah that happand to me to mate I had to get a flat head screw driver to get the clips out Ahah. I had to put a clip right in the corner so the window wouldn't catch. Just gotta play about with it and thank you mate :)

Listerine & Poledo
it's not to bad £1800 with mods declared mate @Goodj
pfffffftt. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
whoooo.
Good god, that's ridiculous, the car isn't even worth that. I guess it's the 3rd party liability tax of youth though :(

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
image-jpg.jpg

Just spotted you are having a w**k in the reflection.:wink:

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
image.jpg
Coilovers are on car is siting nice now! And wheels are on the way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
  Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
image.jpg
image.jpg
Can anyone help me I need new bolts for my new wheels I'm sure they's will fit my car just want to make sure thank you :)

f**king hell, I was looking through here and I noticed the car from somewhere, only just realised I commented on your Instagram post only a few days ago about the front grill :tongueout:

Also how did you tint the fogs yellow, I'm considering it

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v dynamic
f**king hell, I was looking through here and I noticed the car from somewhere, only just realised I commented on your Instagram post only a few days ago about the front grill :tongueout:

Ahah you alright mate did you did I reply to you on Instagram ? Fog lights are easy o broght some tiny from Amazon gor about £1:50 and then took the fog lights out and used a hair dryer to ment the tint round them it's a easy job mate @Jakewilliams

Clio 1.2 16v dynamic

Ahah you alright mate did you did I reply to you on Instagram ? Fog lights are easy o broght some tiny from Amazon gor about £1:50 and then took the fog lights out and used a hair dryer to ment the tint round them it's a easy job mate @Jakewilliams
o and I already had the bolt in there when I broght the car handy really Ahah @Jakewilliams