ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.2 Clio!!!

BMW 125i
hi guys just a few pics of my 1.2 clio with a few bits and bobs looking to get sideskirts,rear bumper and cup spoiler all subtle mods. but was thinking of lowering then an exhaust if you have an subtle mods like these please lets see some pics, lowering how low should i go??? and what should it be springs or coilovers?? makes and models?? looking for a subtle exhaust so not too loud and nothing to big coming out of the rear bumper!! again makes and models?? i live in Burford (Oxfordshire) so if u can suggest any gd bodyshops for spraying and fitting that would be great too!!! sorry photography isnt my strong point lol :eek:

cheers
View attachment 1649

View attachment 1650

View attachment 1651

Last edited:
  Valver..
Looks smart m8...... needs to be propper lowered now thou..and i would slam it on Coilovers wouldnt be able to help in how low to go but coilovers is the way forward!!! :D :D

Golf GTI 1.8T
wow some aftermarket alloys that I really like for a change, defo needs lowering mate and defo -60mm! contact adam (subway) for some sports skirts at a good price, and get the bumpers and bump strips colour coded at the same time if you can afford it. welcome to cliosport mate and subtle is the key ;)

nice liking the alloys pic of cup spoiler

DSCF0115.gif

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
if you can afford it get coilovers if not then like jonaldinho said get the apex -60mm kit K-Tec have it for £270, lowering it would be my first priority

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
exhaust wise id go for twins, looks good on black cars for some reason, lowering would be the next step though, springs or coilovers, although depends what you want out of the car?
as said above contact subway(forum name) for 172 style sideskirts and maybe even this
bodykits537.jpg

and this?

bodykits511.jpg

on mine done cup spoiler/ 172/182 grill silver 16v badges, i really wanna lower and put a 172 bumper on, but not point only have it for another year, and spent all money on motorbike lol

not to far from u mate, i live in cirencester in glos, pic with cup was taken in thame in oxford went through burford to get there

BMW 125i
well yesterday i ordered sideskirts which i would like silicone glued and need spraying and also a cup spoiler and 172 rear bumper which are both already sprayed so that needs fitting but also want to colour code.

there is a very good sprayer in cirencester but it pricy, Ralli art mitsibushi hence price but s**t hot.
bumper and spoiler can fit self i did, spoiler is easy,

spoiler is well easy mate really no point gettin a body shop to do it,
well for a full colour code of my car smooth the strips was £360 iirc, but like i said very good job, where u get bumper from mate ?? they gen reno sideskirts, which reno garage is ur local

BMW 125i
thats a better price than what i got from wizard conversions in witney!! was looking at £500!! i got the rear bumper from renault spares cost 160 which includes it already being sprayed in sapphire black and vat so quite gd i thought! and the skirts are gia cuzzo from prima racing so very subtle but lookignt o lower too after all the spraying and colour coding has been done

my car is peril black, 676/.
i wanted to lower and 172 bumper thats it. but really no point for a year, when iam changing it. there no where local for ur sprayin to be done ?

BMW 125i
oh right why not?? spending the money on something else! no not what i no off just wizard conversions in witney but have heard some bad things about that place and want to get it done properly! what will i need to do the spoiler? yea with the bumper and sideskirts should look alot better then lowered :cool: will be looking great!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Davehughes said:
silver badges make loads of difference and easy to do

daves003.gif

how much more mean looking is the 172 over the dynamique when you see them parked beside each other, im not a fan of putting 172 bumpers and wings on a 1.2 but that picture does actually make me consider it for my car!

the alloy also make a load of difference.

iam spendin my money on a motorbike instead which i get in 2 weeks, well i know quite a few sprayers round here if your willing to travel i can show you them, a family friend owns a spray shop in ciren and is the local reno approved repairer, hes also very good, but depends if your willing to travel. let me know mate.

thats fine mate i can meet you when ever, one weekend or when ever and take you to them, to get some quotes, just give me a pm mate,