ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.4 RT

Mx5
Hi everyone. So after much snooping around I finally decided to join up so i'm sorry if this thread is awful. But what a great club this is.

Anyway so here's my story it's a complicated one

This was my first car a mark 2 phase 2 1.2 16v dynamic (looking rather sad now :()

IMG_1641_zpsd105c286.jpg

One stormy rainy night my dad parked it on the sloped part of our driveway and left the hand break off for me and this is what it did.

IMG_1642_zps3cc648c3.jpg

So anyway last week I sold an old motorbike of mine and picked this up for the bargain bucket price of £550

IMG_1645_zpsd3651a83.jpg

Here's the list of things so far that I've swapped

Wheels

IMG_1646_zps217a3623.jpg

Phase 2 lights and Dynamic spoiler

IMG_1648_zps5d5c0569.jpg

And my bluetooth headunit, the interior light and the clock because the one in the RT didn't want to work even after new bulbs.

IMG_1649_zps5f85a83a.jpg

Things now on the shopping list are

Some 172 seats this is the first thing I want to get i'm just waiting for some near me to pop up
In the hopefully not too distant future i'm hoping to get some dual optics, clear side repeaters and it all colour coded.

Also if anyone wants anything from the old car that I haven't already robbed then just say what you need and we can negotiate a price. It was a perfect car before the accident such a shame it was killed :(