ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 1.5 dci 65

renault clio 1.5 dci
Hi all,

This is my 1.5 dci, Its by no means perfect it has 122,500 miles on the clock and the paintwork has seen better days. The front and rear 172 bumpers, bonnet etc could really do with a respray.

It has got a full 172 sport interior and stock wheels on it at the moment. 172 alloys will be put on as soon as I've saved up enough money to buy a set of snow tyres.

In my infinite wisdom I decided to sticker bomb the front panel as it was scratched up I wish I hadn't now as I get a lot of derogatory comments about It and tbh it does make my car look like a bit of a shed so I will be removing them sometime in the near future :laughing:.

Plans I have for this car are too block of the EGR, Possibly get a decat pipe made up, source a dci 100 intercooler, get it lowered about 30 mill,buy some spacers get a good remap done and fit some HIDS.

Attachments

• IMG_3455.JPG
    IMG_3455.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3456.JPG
    IMG_3456.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3457.JPG
    960.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: