ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 cup a few pics

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
a few pics of my 172 there taken on my phone thow

2013-03-17165606_zps914c16c1.jpg

2013-03-17165549_zpsb4d801b4.jpg

2013-03-17165618_zps3eec503d.jpg

2013-03-17165524_zps9927437e.jpg

2013-03-17165515_zps004b2829.jpg

2013-03-17165508_zpsbc56adae.jpg

got the turinis for sale but need a refurb all decent tyres pm for more info

rstuned 182ff bg
get them turinis refub'd mate, and loose them things you have onit now,

sorry dont wanna come across as being rude,

just aint my cup of tea,

Monaco 172
get them turinis refub'd mate, and loose them things you have onit now,

sorry dont wanna come across as being rude,

just aint my cup of tea,
+1 for me, turinis refurbed in bright silver would look 100x better Imo of course! looks a clean, tidy example though!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Dave 100% those wheels do not suit a Clio let alone a cup. Please put the turini's back on and remove the tints. I Garuntee you 95% of cs members will say the same.

107 Track Car & C4
The car itself is a nice example. But the wheels are horrid. I think it is more like 99.9% of CS will say the same about them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Which were passed when buying those wheels lol. Although saying that i think lowered it wopuld probably look ok

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
What is it about 17s that you guys hate artic mate you run 15s same as everyone whats the point of everyone having the same my opinion is 15 look rubish to small and people have them cus there tight cheap tyres n all that! Stop crying about the wheels its my car and its a nice car!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Welcome to the forum Dave.

Tints and wheels spoil a clean looking car in my opinion.

What is it about 17s that you guys hate artic mate you run 15s same as everyone whats the point of everyone having the same my opinion is 15 look rubish to small and people have them cus there tight cheap tyres n all that! Stop crying about the wheels its my car and its a nice car!

Ha, The age old response of people on the internet "You cant afford it" when someone doesn't like it..

I would put money on people buying their 15" tyres, top brands will be paying more than you are for your 17" tyres, if you didn't want opinions, you shouldn't have posted pictures and then not being able to accept the opinions of everyone.

edit, a little quote from 'arctic' who you seem to take a personal dig at.

"AST sportline 2's
Full 6 point custom cages roll cage
15" team dynamics pro race 1.2's
Custom Cooksport full exhaust system
Matched inlets
Ported and polished cylinder head
Cobra Imola seats
6 point S"

Yes, he has money issues.. Thats why he went for £1200+ coilovers, not £200 eBay specials..

No one is 'crying' mate. You've just received opinions of your car from other people. Which is what you'd expect posting photos on an internet forum.

The car looks really tidy. I wouldn't have tints personally but they don't bother me. It's just those wheels which really do let the car down.

All in my opinion of course, no hard feelings buddy. Everyone is different, if you like them then that's all that matters as it's your car and you can do what you want with it :)

Clio 172 cup
Ha, The age old response of people on the internet "You cant afford it" when someone doesn't like it..

I would put money on people buying their 15" tyres, top brands will be paying more than you are for your 17" tyres, if you didn't want opinions, you shouldn't have posted pictures and then not being able to accept the opinions of everyone.

edit, a little quote from 'arctic' who you seem to take a personal dig at.

"AST sportline 2's
Full 6 point custom cages roll cage
15" team dynamics pro race 1.2's
Custom Cooksport full exhaust system
Matched inlets
Ported and polished cylinder head
Cobra Imola seats
6 point S"

Yes, he has money issues.. Thats why he went for £1200+ coilovers, not £200 eBay specials..

Couldn't have said it better myself...although you have underpriced the AST's by around 50%. I'll let you off this time though ;)

Edition 30
Welcome to CS.

Lowered with spacers and you might pull them wheels off. At the moment it just looks a bit wrong.

What are your plans mate, sorry if you've already mentioned them in here.

RB Clio 182
The bodywork looks superb, but id stick with the standard wheels, lower it abit, remove the tints and orange side repeaters, get a nice set of clean plates and paint the calipers a more subtle black or silver.

It looks in very good condition tho :)

2002 172 cup
car looks very clean, as for the wheels, its your car as long as your happy don't worry what other people think :)