ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup For Sale - ITB'd Cam'd TDF & BTM'd

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  172 cup
Nice spec, just hard to find someone looking to spend that sort of money on a 172cup. Even with the mods, people just wont pay much more over the odds from a standard one as they just dont budget for it. Have you tried listing it as a track car on PH? GLWS

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 FF
Not a bad price for the spec imo.

Thanks Jack!

Nice spec, just hard to find someone looking to spend that sort of money on a 172cup. Even with the mods, people just wont pay much more over the odds from a standard one as they just dont budget for it. Have you tried listing it as a track car on PH? GLWS

Yeh it's proving a little differcult to find buyers,there has been a few people making offers but for silly money <£1,500 LOL! I mean i'm happily open to offers and providing they are fairly sensible cause I have found my next car but there just mad! ...But thats just Ebay for you. I haven't tried Piston heads mind, is it pretty straight forward, sign up then advertise? I shall take a look into that then :)

Thanks Guys!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 FF
Price drop...

Found the car I need so need the clio to be sold in the next few days so the car is now only £3,750 OVNO

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  500 Twinair
For the spec, I think that's a great price, especially when you price up the cost of the ITB's, billies, new clutch, belts done etc

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Price drop...

Found the car I need so need the clio to be sold in the next few days so the car is now only £3,750 OVNO

for a quick sale might need to drop it alot lot lot further, as these extra mods rarely add 0000's over price of standard one

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
He doesn't half make daft comments, it looks a nice well specced car

be realistic:approve: it aint gonna sell for anywhere near :eek:£4k :eek:on a quick sale hence why he got a reality check and knocked 500quid off within a few hours :p

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  500 Twinair
I think he would get the original price he wanted, but because he's stated he needs to sell ASAP, I think someone out there is just waiting for the right time, and bargain. If he sell for £3.5k, that would be an absolute bargain.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
yeah he'll defo get top money with the spec; £3.5k if waited but all depends how long

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
200mph is my hero with the smiley's and font changes. He loves the banter - Big fan.

£3.5k is a good price I'd say so shouldn't expect to see it for sale for much longer! But @ near £5k as it was at first, for any Clio die hard, it's probably worth it, but you just have to think what else you could get for £4.5-£5k which makes it less attractive.

Very nice Clio that though, looks absolutely perfect in terms of spec and condition.

All my own opinion of course - or IMO or whatever you say on 'da internetz'.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
If my MPS sold in the next few hours/days, then I think I'd be on my way to pick that up!

Good luck with the sale mate

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
If I didn't already have 7 clio's i'd be tempted by that!

It makes me feel a bit sick to say it, but I agree with that 200mph chopper for once. If you want a quick sale, it needs to be priced cheap. If you want good money for it, then you need to be prepared to wait.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Nice car, it's a good spec but as said you'll have to wait for the right buyer. If you want a quick sale you'll only get the worthless toss pots like 200mph trying to w**k over your boot at a bargain

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Nice car, it's a good spec but as said you'll have to wait for the right buyer. If you want a quick sale you'll only get the worthless toss pots like 200mph trying to w**k over your boot at a bargain

defo a buyers market for these type of cars so no harm offerin less especially if the sellers desperate to sell on & cant wait months & months & months so no harm to get a possible bargin...

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The other thing to consider on these cars is whilst the mods are good & worth a bitm is the actual car any good, body work, alloys, poor service history can detract from a cars value quite a lot so irrespective of a decent looking engine you could have a ropey car around it ( not saying this is the case) but it is worth looking at all angles-

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 FF
The other thing to consider on these cars is whilst the mods are good & worth a bitm is the actual car any good, body work, alloys, poor service history can detract from a cars value quite a lot so irrespective of a decent looking engine you could have a ropey car around it ( not saying this is the case) but it is worth looking at all angles-

S

Its got full service history when I got it and I have serviced it every 5K tops.
Bodywork is good too :)

Has the engine been rebuilt?

Its not had the block and head separated or anything it's simply had rod bolts, cams etc changed so not a re-build as such. I apologize if that's how it came across!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Gutted I got pipped to the post on it but with these things you have to take the cash from the first person to turn up with the cash.

Someone got a great car there!