ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 Cup

R27 #242
n504149077_1166761_9331.jpg

Cant upload a profile pic for being a micky mouse member lol
so this is my car ladies and gents :)

R27 #242
haha aye they dont work just there for the look from the previous owner.
plans... get rid of the nice engine knock, gonna try losening the mount near the oil cap and pull the engine forward like i read on here then im not sure, i want an exhaust but im unsure as i like the fact that you cant see it on 172 and can on 182 and hate seein charvs with drain pipes sticking out the back of there battered clios around the sunderland area lol

R27 #242
haha well no1 will be wantin to swap wheels with me atm, lets just say i had a run in with the snow lol
didnt have a bump but my my friends street is a nightmare with snow and for parking, and she lives on a corner, so i carefully rolled up to the curb and tried to get up it and slipped off causing a nice 6nich scratch on my front left, gettin it refurbed like, gutted!
im considering having a dodge to the meet but fixing my gf's micra is priority as she hasnt had such a good time in the snow either! :(