ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 172 Cup

172 Cup
I thort it was about time to post up a few quick pics of my 172 Cup 8)

172 Cup
Yup, currently running steelies. Only got so I cud refurb the Turinis but I actually really like them! Completely transforms the look of the car. Suprisingly had loads of positive comments since fitting them. Turini's will be back on soon tho dnt worry... :approve:

172 Cup
V-Maxx coilovers.

I've stripped the rear interior so the back wont go any lower than that, set the front to match. Didn't want to go silly low tho, jus reduce a chunk of the arch gap.

172 Cup
Thanks everyone :cool:

Current spec:

Engine
• Pipercross panel filter with removed acoustic valve
• Blue Samco induction bend
• Blue Nology Hotwire ignition leads
• Nology Silver spark plugs
• Matched inlet manifold
• Polished upper inlet manifold and fuelrail guard
• Stainless steel stealth exhaust

Wheels & Tyres
• Satin black 16” Speedline Turini alloy wheels
• Toyo T1R tyres
• 15” Renault steel wheels
• Yokohama Parada Spec-2 tyres

Suspension
• V-Maxx coilovers

Brakes
• Brembo Max grooved front discs
• Ferodo Racing DS2500 front brake pads
• Blue Goodgridge stainless steel Brakelines

Interior
• Cobra Suzuka Pro drivers seat
• Stripped rear interior
• Black Sparco 4 point harnesses
• Sparco 330mm suede steering wheel

Exterior
• Smoked side indicators
• Blue Osram Diadem front indicator bulbs
• Chrome rear indicator bulbs

172 Cup
Considering a decat but don't want the exhaust to be much louder. Got a cup racer style front tow eye to fit. Front brake ducting. Been wanting a roll cage for ages so hopefully get one sumtime soon...

172 cup
always good to see another cup with polished inlet plenum ;) good old desmond do that for u? and didnt realise u live in leicester

172 Cup
always good to see another cup with polished inlet plenum ;) good old desmond do that for u? and didnt realise u live in leicester

Tommy G did the polishing. Yeh I'm in Market Harborough. Defo up for heading to the next local meet whenever it is, meet some more members.

172 Cup
Very nice.

I didnt think much of black turinis on the cup but yours looks awesome.
Getting my wheels refurbed soon on my cup, was going straight silver but you have just put a spanner in the works ;)

172 Cup
Yeh I was never 100% sure tbh. Much prefer them now tho looking back.

Sorry to throw in a spanner. Defo put some thought into it. Mine are satin black.

Yeh, thanks again for the wheels RichCup :approve:

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Lovely car fella.......makes me tempted to remove all my 'track look' stickering, and go for a more standard look......yours is beautiful!

I'm slightly curious what sized steelies you are using (guessing 16" 6.5/7J ???) and which tyres to match........and any chance you know how heavy are the steels + tyres compared to turinis + tyres??

Rob