ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 (full fat)

Megane Trophy
DSC03583-vi.jpg

Got the superleggeras on the car today and must say I absolutely love them, makes the car look so much more track orientated and they just look perfect!

Will get pictures of the carbon fibre engine cover soon as well!!

Needs a nice 40mm drop next and then i think im onto a winner!

:D :D :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Good choice of rims chief..I had them before. Very light and compliment the style of the car!

Lowered, clear side repeaters...(Mayb silver calipers and mild tints)??

Ali

Ziel Nurburgring
Like any good drunk, i prefer Super T's but they look good too.

If were suggesting subtle mods, hows about a cup splitter and silver visions (cant see if youve already got them).

Megane Trophy
makavelli said:
yeah those are the ones, they get rid of the fried egg look lol
very nice motor btw

I havea few outgoings next week then after that I shall be purchasing more parts for sure!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
Lookin good!! defo the smoked side repeaters and silvervisions.

only going 40mm down? :(

fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
bradfincham said:
I havea few outgoings next week then after that I shall be purchasing more parts for sure!!

Your loaded mate so dont be so tight,looking good but is it as quick as the corsa ;)
Certainly needs lowering as the wheels look abit small at the mo.

Megane Trophy
SHORTIE 1.4 said:
Your loaded mate so dont be so tight,looking good but is it as quick as the corsa ;)
Certainly needs lowering as the wheels look abit small at the mo.

you cheeky fecker, I wish i was bloody loaded!!
Yep side repeaters and silversions will be on before the end of the month then.
well 60mm springs will kill the shocks im thinking.

40mm apex springs for now, remember i bought this car for the comfort and ride compared to the corsa on coilovers!! seems im heading back towards that though!! LOL

Erm - compared to the corsa, the clio will rape it 0-80 id say, but 60-130 there on par im guessing