ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 i've finally posted it

Renault 172 sport
What do you reckon? i need to change the alloys their to big and our scrapping my arches!! and it's pissing me off!

Let me know what you think?

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 160
  • Photo-0113.jpg
    Photo-0113.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 182

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I should have bought 17in turini's instead of the cup rims! There stunning! Only wheel worth havin on the clio! 99% of other wheels look piss!

Renault 172 sport
Agree on the Alloys i like the deep dishes on the euro clio thread.

i paid 6200 for it always wanted one had a 1.2 16v dropped with 172 alloys.

EP3 Civic Type R
I LOVE that. I'm not a fan of big wheels either, but they don't look big. Perfect looking car imo!

O4 Dynamique
this is probably one of then nicest 172's on here. Keep the alloys there proper tidy mate. but if there rubbing and giving u problems then theres not alot you can do but replace them.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
well hello there.....yep thats me old motor!! he only gave me £4000 trade in the little fooker!! lol....

Keep the rims mate!!!!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
did he tell you about the 9 crashes its been in and how it was wrote off and repaired twice????

Only kiddding mate!!!!

Renault 172 sport
did he tell you about the 9 crashes its been in and how it was wrote off and repaired twice????

How you doing? listen mate i wouldn't be surprised there's a lot of doggy s**t going on in that car?? listen what have you actually done to it from day one? And he is a little fucker ADAM SMITH!!!! It looks like the left side has been side swipped!!! has it??

Only kiddding mate!!!!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
^^^

Hello mate!! nah i had the car for 2 years, there was no accidnets at all, the only gripe was that the the rear arch had a small scape on but nothing chips away couldnt repair!!!!

no damge at all mate!! what dodgy s***s up with the car then?? was fine when i had it!!!