ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 172 met a black V6 MK1

I like the dark headlight and tail-light

dsc05657k.jpg

dsc05659.jpg

dsc05660.jpg

dsc05661j.jpg

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
That's convinced me that I want black Turinis on my 172! The V looks incredible, love it.

that v looks sexual, i thought your 172 was like a 1.2 or somthing:p cause the v looks so mean with the archs and bumpers

I think the price for V6 MK1stick at about £90k-£10k for 2 years already in HK.
Anyway, no one buy Renault cos they think maintenance fee is a hugh problem.

that particular vee is a respray (the owner posted up about it on the v6clio forum). i think it looks great, brave move respraying it.

there have been a couple of others that have been resprayed black too.

there were 3 (from memory) prototype mk1 vee's made in black. as far as im aware only one surived as is still out there somewhere. i have a photo of it at work i think!

197 ff albi
that looks amazing, and satanic, im definitely doing my headlights lilke that now, wanted to before but that has made my decision final Mmmmm

Stagecoach Ticket
V Looks kool usally hate them anything but silver is pretty rare aint it? theres a mars red mrk 1 in thanet, kent seen it a few times with a 55+ year old man driving