ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my 172 sould i or shouldn't i that is the question?

LCR 225
this is my 172
just a few puts of the clio

newclio.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio5.jpg

clio4.jpg

clio2.jpg

when i was how last i found some red rally mud flaps in the shed an not shore whether to fit them or not just to be different as not really seen any with big rally flaps on????:S

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Engine cover is good, I think you should deffo not add flaps but I also think the stickers and wheels need to go too!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Put the flaps on, it will really finish your ride off dawg, it will look pimp and all the chicks will dig it.

ibiza cupra
no to the flaps and loose the stickers and the tints. get it lowered then your laughing. youll have a nice little motor then.

Evo 8 MR
It's already completely ruined so why not? Add some lexus lights whilst your at it, it will look different, like so different that it's never been done before.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Add the flaps, the fact they're red will really contrast with the cup's blue paintwork

Nice wheels and stripe aswell, I was thinking about the same ones for my trophy, you're my inspiration

Nice tints aswell, the fuzz wont be able to see you pounding your bird in the rear with those bad boys in place

LCR 225
k might not be every1 taste but like most peps are saying it my car an i don't want the normal 172 with silver 15" 8 spoke alloys blue an lowered with a twin 3" back box don't get me wrong they do look nice i'm just tring somthing a bit different an yeah i've heard why not just put some chavy lexus light on it an an loads of stickers an all that crap but ther is a limit an i'm just trying some thing out without trying to make it to tacky!

k might not be every1 taste but like most peps are saying it my car an i don't want the normal 172 with silver 15" 8 spoke alloys blue an lowered with a twin 3" back box don't get me wrong they do look nice i'm just tring somthing a bit different an yeah i've heard why not just put some chavy lexus light on it an an loads of stickers an all that crap but ther is a limit an i'm just trying some thing out without trying to make it to tacky!

Do what ever makes you happy, Stuff on here is just our opinions

Stripped yozza'd cup
k might not be every1 taste but like most peps are saying it my car an i don't want the normal 172 with silver 15" 8 spoke alloys blue an lowered with a twin 3" back box

Reaaaalllllyyyyyy???? I don't think there's a single 172 on here like that matey.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice pics, you appear to be on the roof of a building?

Drive off it.

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
All you need now is a MASSIVE exhaust, under car neons, and loads of stickers underneath the wing mirrors, job done, ohh and a huge spoiler!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
oh dear,

you replaced speedline wheels, with wolfrace?! are your parent brother and sister??

loose the stripe, flaps are far to big and look gash,

looks to me like youve taken a lovely car that renault spent godknows how much designing,
and turned it into a typical chav motor!! no doubt you have subs in the back too,
why on earth did you go for a cup dare i ask??

on the other hand, i dont mind the number on the rear window, if the car looked like a track car it would work well.
shame it doesn't

172 monaco, l200
i think it looks well mate its up to you what you do to it.
i had some flaps on me 1.2 haha they made it look alot better but then took them off n put the body kit on :)