ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 all clean.

Clio Sport 182
Put some majour cleaning hours in over the last couple of days so i thought id share my pics with you.

Havent done much to it as ive only had it just over a month. Anyway here goes. Comments welcom.

08032008050.jpg

08032008052.jpg

08032008059.jpg

08032008061.jpg

08032008062.jpg

08032008065.jpg

08032008066.jpg

08032008067.jpg

08032008072.jpg

08032008077.jpg

08032008073.jpg

08032008076.jpg

Cheers,

Jonny

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wheres the cup spolier and oil cap cover matey, nice and clean though:)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Remove the Port Badge from the RS Grill, Very Very Clean though, Best Colour aswell :D

Clio Sport 182
Cheers people! :D:D

has had 2 days of cleaning though so it should be clean.

I wish i knew where my oil cap cover was :( and i shudder to think how much reno will screw me for that. . .

And as for the sport badge, I kinda like it :D Maybe thats the chav in me racing to the surface.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers people! :D:D

has had 2 days of cleaning though so it should be clean.

I wish i knew where my oil cap cover was :( and i shudder to think how much reno will screw me for that. . .

And as for the sport badge, I kinda like it :D Maybe thats the chav in me racing to the surface.

Can only presume so :rasp:
I just noticed your Seatbelt pads aswell :S

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
sport badge on the front is different, I dont dislike it though, nice car.

Clio Sport 182
momo mats ;)

And the spare is a mk2 golf space saver, BUT you need a 10mm spacer too (because the c bore is wrong), and it only fits on the back.

AND Greeny 172, Your a good person! :p

Clio Sport 182
I only have them on the back. . . .

It has p zeros on the front. But i had to replace the rears so i went for yoko's, My tyre fitting mate said that there a really good tyre and quite a soft compound.

I cant really comment on the feel though as i only drove the car for about a week with the old tyres on and they were cheap and close to the limit. . .

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks lovely, very clean! Not so keen on the sport badge on the front though

S

Ste 185

very clean yh.Not feeling the sport badge tho,try a bit of anthracite on it along with the front diamond....

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Looks almost identical to my arctic blue 182, and very clean. I think it rains mud in Bristol at the moment though so mine doesn't look quite like that lol!

Clio Sport 182
Sport badge fell off today at fast show :(

Too much silicon on the grille i think. . .

Stick it back on? :p

Combo
lol i knew the sport badge would get slated but i dont its not too bad, (seat belt pads on the other hand.....)gorgeous colour though, best one imo