ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182 Cup

RB 197
Only a couple of pics but was after a good old wash and polish :cool:
The 172 Cup is my Brother's (Riley!)

Picture024.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

RB 197
so your bros got a real cup lol. nice car mate:approve:
LOL @ the amount of 'fake' Cup's everywhere, yes his is the real deal though. Mine even has special Cup badges :rolleyes:
I am saddened upon the fact of his has more bottom end torque. I'm meant to be the big Sister with the better car. :(

RB 197
Both lovely cars!

Thankyou. I just viewed your profile hun and was admiring your beautiful car. I may be a woman but marry me....please. We can leave the other halves and drive away to a beautiful, sunny destination LOL

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yim approves as he loves RB 182's

2 Nice cars you got there

RB 197
Snap! My brother's getting into the clio thing too haha.
You win! LOL
Chris used to be into them Ricer pieces of crap. I let him drive my 5 GTT and it changed him to the french bread stick he is today. Good on the sisters ;)

172 cup
mwhahaha it still sickens you that mine quicker ay sis :) yours is a nicer colour though, oops did i say that out loud i was only ment to think it

2002 Cup172
The 182 has too many extras.

Real cup has naf all but heaters, radio, they are the only luxury's u get.

No ABS, No Traction Control.

Really thin seats.

All adds up to less wheight, and alot more power from engine as it has less pumps to run.

Does that help ya out .

P.s. I made the right choise i Brought a Cup172 In Mondial Blue for my first renault.

Tav

Clio 197
The 182 has too many extras.

Real cup has naf all but heaters, radio, they are the only luxury's u get.

No ABS, No Traction Control.

Really thin seats.

All adds up to less wheight, and alot more power from engine as it has less pumps to run.

Does that help ya out .

P.s. I made the right choise i Brought a Cup172 In Mondial Blue for my first renault.

If that's your car in you avatar you made the wrong choice with the bonnet :rasp:

ABS ftw frankly...