ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 182

BG 182
Had this for just over a week now (and loving it) here's a few photos from yesterday.

182-6.jpg

182-7.jpg

182-8.jpg

And the first recording of the exhaust - it may not stay, the drone inside the car is a bit much.

[youtube]12_NA5g5s2I[/youtube]

Last edited:
  320d
What exhaust is that? It has massive tail pipes but appears to be pretty quiet.

cars looking good though mate.

BG 182
What exhaust is that? It has massive tail pipes but appears to be pretty quiet.

cars looking good though mate.

I'm not 100% sure to be fair. It was on it when I bought it and all I can see on the two back boxes is 'High Oak Systems'. I have a feeling it must be custom?

320d
I'm not 100% sure to be fair. It was on it when I bought it and all I can see on the two back boxes is 'High Oak Systems'. I have a feeling it must be custom?

Probably is mate. I'd change it if it was my car. Get an off the shelf one. Plenty available.

BG 182
Gave the car a clean the other day but there's pollen all over it now.

The gold is showing nicely in this light.

IMG_20120526_190506.png

Cliosport member pack arrived

IMG_20120526_190522.png

Also the skoda splitter is now fitted, the previous owner must of torn theirs off on a curb as there were a few old holes / screws there.

IMG_20120527_103044.png

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
If your going to get rid of the exhaust, what condition is it in? I'm looking for a non standard one to replace my original rank one

BG 182
Not sure if I am yet, I'm considering some adjustable baffles for it. I'd probably go for an aftermarket one that doesn't resonate so loudly at idle or with the slightest rev if I do change it.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
If you do decide to change it let me know, I like noisy. Not sure the neighbours would though :p